Phone Business hours - Mon-Fri. 9-5 EST ONLY - Contact via
You have reached an information page.
product prices visit our store at
Lawn Grass Care Tips
- For lawns north of the transition zone, be careful when applying ice melt products to sidewalks. This could potentially burn your lawn. For lawns south of the transition zone, be sure to apply fertilizer to
over-seeded Ryegrass lawns.
- If you plant to over seed, be sure to over-seed your lawn at least 45 days before the first frost of winter.
- The cold, winter months are the best time of year for
maintenance on your lawn and garden equipment. By taking
care of these projects now, you will be better prepared
- Unless you have overseeded with ryegrass, or live in a tropical
area your lawn will go
dormant during the winter months. This means it will turn brown and green
out again in spring.
- Bermuda grass should be watered during the winter months
as it has a great need for water. Pick a warmer or windy winter day to
For more information see Lawngrasses.com select a grass from the menu.
Also visit our special links page for links to helpful planting, growing and lawn care information.
Lawngrass.com - Lawn Solutions For Your Location
*Seasonal tips provided courtesy of Pennington Seed, Inc.